As part of a Thailand International Fellowship scholarship (provided by DFAT and the University of Sydney), I spent six weeks interning in Bangkok at the Australian Embassy and Thailand’s largest English-speaking newspaper, Bangkok Post.
Press release for Australian Embassy
News articles published for Bangkok Post:
- Tourists unfazed by Paragon blasts – 3 Feb 2015
- Scholars urge unis to focus on rights – 6 Feb 2015
- Panitan puts case for keeping martial law – 11 Feb 2015
- Australian MP blasts Thai death penalty – 19 Feb 2015
- Asia not an LGBT haven, activists say – 25 Feb 2015
- UN agencies call for better migrant rights – 25 Feb 2015
For more information about my journey in Thailand, read my official travel journal.